Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

It has been awhile.

I have a job that I enjoy. It gets tough at times but its worth it because its enabling me to take care of my daughter and enjoy going back to school while supporting us.
I have a roomate who happens to be my best friend. It gets hard competing for her time with her other friends but it has to be something that im going to get over.
I have the most amazing brilliant daughter any mother could dream of. Shes the reason I wake every morning and I want to give her the world as best as I can.
I have great classes and am managing school rather well while taking on all that I have. I am proud of where ive gotten thus far.
So if all this good is going where are all these sad hurt feelings coming from? Why do I wake up hurting on the inside all the time? Why do I go to bed half crying on a nightly basis? How do I fix it?

No comments:

Post a Comment