
Friday December 18th, 2009
Today was Rilee's last day of daycare until intersession in 2 weeks. That means a whole lot of MOMMY&ME time with her and I cant wait. The picture is from her school. They got professional pictures done and its soooooo cute right? I work only a couple days this week so it should be good and we are going to my biological grandparents house in Antioch for the Holidays. I am excited to see everyone again but I know that I will also be stressed.
I hate the holidays but hopefully they will get better soon! My bf Josh comes home in 29 days-ish and I cant wait to finally have him here to hold. Life has been crazy lately. I am registered for classes next semester and I am happy to have that out of the way. I was reading my report today and it says that I should be graduating Fall 2011! That really isnt that far off. That is July of 11 meaning thats a year and a half until im done. That is so close! I predict that itll be more like Spring 12 which is 4 months later because I dont want to cram everything into semesters just to graduate. Still havent a clear idea on what im going to do with my degree in psychology but I will be happy to just have things done and more time for my baby girl.
I need to start updating this more often but I just need to REMEMBER to do so!


No comments:
Post a Comment