Rilee and I made it to Antioch by 5:30 Christmas Eve to spend the evening with Rilee's Great Grandma and Grandpa. It was a wonderful evening and she had so much fun playing with her second cousin (maybe... I have difficulties figuring these things out) Christopher who is 2.5. They were adorable playing together and even spent some "grown up" time sitting on the couch together reading Better Homes and Gardens magazines.
We spent the night there and woke in the morning to breakfast and presents. It was so good to see some family. Then we drove about 30 mins to my Uncle Marks house where my dad and step mom and a WHOLE sleuth of family was. Tri-tip and potatoes and yummy pasta? I THINK YES thats the best Christmas Dinner EVER!
We drove home last night because Rilee didnt sleep very well while we were there and I wanted her to sleep in her own bed. Then this morning we woke up and had Roommate Christmas with Amy. It was fun and we went to Marvins where we decided all we wanted for Christmas was our 2 EMTs.
Life is good!
Oh and PS Nick is getting married. LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment