Monday December 21st, 2009
So as some of you know Nick and I are in a custody battle over Rilee. I never expected my life to get to the point where I would have to fight over the one thing that makes me a better person constantly, but here I am awaiting the fate of such things. Today we were supposed to attend mandatory mediation. As in...we both had to sit in front of someone and discuss what we wanted for our child. He didn't show up. He didn't call in. He didn't file papers for an extension or seem to make any effort in making today work. When confronted he tried lying to me about his lawyer talking with them as we spoke which isn't possible for a couple reasons. 1. Because Mediation is between Nick and I with SUPPORT from lawyers if needed. 2. Because Nick never filed that he even had a lawyer which proves that he was lying. and 3. Because I was on the freeway going HOME after I had to wait 30 minutes to see if he would make contact. So he lied AGAIN. Now we go to court. January 12th and I hope that at that point things are solved and I can go home to my baby girl and my old life without this stress. I love my daughter more than anything and I really wont be able to handle life if he comes to take her. UGH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment