Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My year ends like this?

Really. Its 930pm and I am sitting on my couch in the dark on New Years Eve. My soon to be ex roommate is out with her family doing "family" things and aside from Katie who nicely invited me over to her apt...not a single one of my "friends" asked if I wanted to hang out or do something tonight. I guess being a single mom really has its hardships.
Today I got to spend 2.5 hours talking to a lawyer about how best to "DEAL" with the situation with Nick and how I should do things in order to maximize the relationship he has with Rilee. Really? I need to do more...I think not.
I barely get to talk to Josh because of my insane phone bill. I need to make some new friends but I am really not sure how to do so. Ugh. 2010 you better be a better year and I promise it wont be for a lack of me trying!
To all that read these... Happy New Year my cookie dough and I need to have a little "alone" time!

No comments:

Post a Comment