Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 56 August 4th 2009

My traveling salesman came to town tonight and we went out to the fair. It was fun to actually be there with someone and not have to walk around alone. He taught me about cattle and divulged more about himself which was finally a good thing. I am sure that I am more attached than I should be... buts its almost impossible to not be attracted to him 100%.
At the fair we had bbq and it was sooo good and we walked around through the flower garden and the reptiles. It was so much fun
After we went back to the Hilton in SR and went in the pool that was supposedly heated... but they lied. It was COLD. So we opted for the hot tub instead and we relaxed with some other people and chatted then went back to his room where I laid Rilee down for a bit and she passed out so we ended up staying there.
Life is complicatedly fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment