Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 63 August 11th 2009

Today there was a HUGE falling out. It started with Nick getting upset that I made a passive remark about him cleaning up a highchair while I was giving Rilee a bath. I get mad that I come here thinking ill get SOME time to myself but its not like that. Its been tough. Doing everything. I am so thankful for his family letting us stay here and his mom cooking such great meals and his sister keeping us company while he works... but its still frustrating. You would think he would take the time to spend every waking moment with her but he doesnt.
Anyway he got mad and pushed a chair firmly in my direction to prove he wiped it down. Meanwhile the highchair tray and table were still a mess. Whoopee doo you wiped off the chair. I mean he would rather take a nap than help. Lazy ass. Anyway that led to us yelling it out and him saying he is great and me saying he should do more. I wish he understood that money isnt the cure all that shes going to need a daddy but he just doesnt get it. Ugh too much to write here about the night but it sucked and I wanted to go home and I couldnt. I hate him sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment