Monday, August 24, 2009
New Begining...
Rilee and I are about to embark on a new chapter in our life. She will be in daycare practically as a full time job and I will be working part time at OSH in Petaluma in the Garden Department and I will also be a full time student at Sonoma State University. I have to hopefully just be there for 2 more years but I dont know. I want to be done with school but at the same time I love having that to go to. I would prefer to love spending time with Rilee more though! I finally got my IRS check today and was able to get things from Target that I needed. I cant wait to catch up with my bills. And get things paid off and hopefully the Sonoma State Fin Aid Dept will get on their stuff by Wed and ill be an actual student with financial aide help. Ah life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment