Sunday
Woke up to a crappy morning. It rained last night. Cloudy all day. We were supposed to go to the shore but it was too weird out and there was warning of severe rain showers which would suck at the beach. So instead we went to BJs which is like Costco but cheaper and walked around then we went out to a place called Mason Jar which was really good. Had Penne and meatballs tonight for dinner. It was good. Gave Rilee a bath in the sink because she ate a lot and got messy! Tomorrow Brenda and I are going to Staples and then to the Verizon store and then maybe to Walmart to return the carseat hopefully for store credit that I can take home.
I am exhausted today the lack of sleep has caught up with me.
I feel horrible because I am not home with my best friend being the friend that she needs. I miss her so much and wish that I was able to be there for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment