First full day in NJ. 6 more to go and yes im counting down.
We took off last night 45 mins late at 1055pm. Rilee was asleep in her carseat before we took off and remained asleep 98% of the trip only to whine a bit for me to hold her. She was such a trooper waiting in line and then this morning when we landed we had to wait to get off and she was so good. We landed about 715. I must have slept a bit because it went by so fast.
Nick and I havent really spoken much since ive been here. He is working the majority of the time we are here so I dont even know why we bothered coming. Like 6 of the 7 days we are here he is working. Bastard. Yet another reason why im so mad at him. He wants to be super dad and he isnt here most of the trip.
Whatever. Tomorrow we are going to go shopping when he gets home from work and then to dinner and then to a party. I am happy to be getting out of the house. Rilee screamed a lot before I put her down... I hate it. She doesnt like it here. She needs her binky almost 24/7 and at home I can go the whole day without her having it... wth. It saddens me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment