Saturday.
Today we went to Walmart after Nick got home and bought Rilee over 200$ in new clothes and shoes and accesories that will last her at least 6 months if not longer! It was fun to be able to throw whatever she needed into the cart without even having to add up the price. I got her new shoes that will fit and some to grow into and and some really cute cowboy boots! Lots of outfits and pants and sweats all of which will last and I dont have to worry about it. We also went to Target where we got another pair of shoes and a movie for her to watch here.
Then we went to Shannons house for a house party for her roomate Courtneys birthday. It was fun and it was cool to meet new people. It was funny to be asked what California was like knowing that its just the same as here in NJ. Friends hanging out drinking beer and laughing at stupid jokes. It was nice to be out and I cant wait for Tuesday night when I will get to go out with some new girl friends! Life is amazing sometimes and its good I have fun to look forward too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment