Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Independence...


My little girl has started to venture into her own freedom. I really dont know how im going to handle the day where she no longer says "gah" when she needs my help. I was messing around with a photo I snapped of her at the park... and looking at it now makes me tear up. Shes getting to be more of a child and less of a baby everyday. They dont lie when they say time flies before you know it they are grown.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. This made me tear up. I get sad when I think of the day that Kyler won't kiss me anymore. =( It makes me sad. Now I know why people have more than one!

    On a more positive note, she is growing into a beautiful little toddler. You're doing an amazing job. She has a great mama & she won't forget it!

    ReplyDelete