Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 13 June 22nd 2009

Monday Blues. :(
Heather texted me to tell me that im not working wed this week… which is yet another 88$ that im short. I will never be able to catch up with my bills without a stable job. I cant seem to find a job to save my life. And its almost that serious.
Rilee and I had to go to Windsor to pick up some things we left at Maries house… I got Rilee some Burger King because I wasnt going to have time to feed her before nap time when we got home. Then when I got home I finished putting away the laundry and did the dishes and took a little nap. I gathered Rilees clothes for daycare tomorrow.
We went to Ryans to go swimming again because it was so hot. My daughter is such a little fish. My house still looks trashed because I need to put the toys away but thatll come when I rearrange the furniture and make more room.
Tomorrow I thankfully work then wednesday we see Jack and have coffee with Laurie and Amy comes over at night. It is a full day and I cant wait. Its about time to shower and get to bed. I am wiped. The sun is kicking my butt as well as my wild kitties in the middle of the night!
Heather isnt happy with me about Saturday… but she never mentioned it again. I feel bad but I made plans with Chris and hes coming and honestly I dont feel like babysitting when Chris is coming to town!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment