More bad news… aside from the days being half days at work I now am short 2 days next week. So all together ill make about 40 bucks for next week. OMG desperately need a job. Tomorrow I go in and work with Mario to fill out the Manpower application process.
Last night Rilee Amy and I went to the fair. It was fun to see Rilee old enough to enjoy some of the rides and things that were there. And to watch her waddle around. I love my baby girl. Then we got some jack in the box and watched What Happens in Vegas. It was a good night. Oh ya… almost forgot. Amy and I spent a bit of time driving around waving to everyone that we saw on the street. I mean yelling and waving hi! It was fun and I definitely needed the laughter. I slept pretty good afterwords as well.
Work was simple today. Rilee went to school the kids cleaned the house. I did my laundry. And then we got Rilee. And then we came home and I got to be Suzie homemaker and cook some chicken and stuffing bake with corn on the cob. I cant wait until I have someone that comes home to eat dinner with. Surprisingly Nate and I have talked a decent amount of time. Its nice to just have a voice to chat with! Hopefully it could turn into something more?
Chris comes in 2 days. I am excited to see him. But nervous as to what he has to tell me. I hope he doesnt flake because ill be pretty pissed. Tomorrow after my appt I see Laurie as she has some ideas for me to try. I will do anything right now. Its about time to put Rilee down and get into bed. Another day has come and gone.


No comments:
Post a Comment