Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 8 June 17th 2009

Today was decently long and “ok”

I worked a half day had an interview and saw my “therapist”. I shall name him Jack. confidentiality reasons of course. Now Jack is amazing. He puts things in perspective and he listens and laughs with me. He doesnt push anything out of me or make me talk about anything weird. Though ive been slacking on said “project” Jack wants me to do… I just havent felt up to pulling up shit from the past just yet. Its not like I dont already have enough crap going on in the present right? So Rilee loves Jack… I love Jack(in the platonic…well clientonic way of course) and Jack just thinks hes alright. Hes great. Jack needs to take more credit for my happiness… not that he causes it but he helps me to realize things that cause my smiles. So thank you Jack.

Rilee went through 3 pairs of clothes in daycare today… wonderful to hear every single change was due to her love of food! Thank God ive got a kid with a high metabolism. Or else she would be round as a beach ball the amount of food she eats. She loves her daycare. Which is wonderful because I dont worry about her well being and I know shes happy. A fresh breath of air in my high strung life!

My interview today was… well interesting. In the end I didnt call them back… but I definitely learned that vaccuum salesmen make 2100 a month! Ya the money sounds great but I definitely woll never ever knock on someones door selling anything but girl scout cookies. Its just not right. NO ONE wants a fucking vaccum in this economy. And they sure in heck dont want one that is too complicated I have to go through 4 days of training just to teach them how it works! Plus the building was sketchy and the guy was unprofessional… telling me to call him back tonight… and ya it was odd. But out of my 30 resumes sent out I guess 2 responses back is good these days.

This weekend is Fathers Day. Damn Nick! I hate him. Especially since hes dicking me around… and feeding me lines. Hell maybe I should file for child support… then I wont have to deal with him ever again. He doesnt deserve this Sunday. He isnt a father… hes a check. And it kills me. Thankfully shes not old enough yet. To care. Or to know or to notice the things in the stores. Maybe ill get my house cleaned this weekend? Maybe ill just sit around like I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment