Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

Day 3 June 12th 2009

Today was almost better. I have wonderful friends who worry about my well being. Denise bought Rilee some diapers after her wonderful sister Lea Ann worried enough to call. I went to the bank to find out that ill be double overdrafting this weekend. And my car payment might not go through because im short 29 dollars. Money will come I just wish the bills would stop for a moment so I could get caught up. I know thats unrealistic but its still a hope! Something good will happen soon.

Today was hot in Windsor. We played at a special Toddler park… though you would think that with it being specialized for little kids there would be more shade than there is…or was. There was no trees. No coverings just hot sun beating down on us all. Tired came quick for the wee ones. Rilee took 3 naps today which is astounding saying she barely takes 2. She is pretty confident in her walking now as she has learned to climb things. and into things. and over things. and onto things. and through things. Shes a daredevil and ive already got my work cut out for me!

The job search is slowly coming along. I believe in total today I applied for 15 jobs. We will see by Monday how many reply. I will bet MAYBE 4. Thats pushing it though. I pray and will have my fingers crossed the whole time. Life will get better… I just know it.

Question for the single parents out there… how do you manage to cook and clean and pick up and do laundry? I mean im behind in almost all of that and im just beat at the end of the day. Do you ask for help? or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment