Went to Manpower today to fill out the 2 hour long application process to hopefully get placed at some sort of employment. It was long but if it pays off…literally… itll be worth it! I have high hopes that in the next couple of weeks im going to be employed.
On the way home to get Rilee I was listening to Froggy and they were talking about the blood drive and how they needed A+ blood which is my type. So I called Kate at Rilees school to see if she could stay an extra hour and I went and gave some blood. It was awesome to know that I was giving blood that will one day potentially save a life. Amazing how the world works and I think that I might start doing it more often. It doesnt take that long and it goes to a good cause. I did my good deed and was able to give something back.
Tomorrow Chris comes! I cant wait to hang out with him again! And I think a couple friends and I are going to go to the river tomorrow. It should be fun and then I get to drop Rilee off with Chantelle and her mom and have a Saturday night to go do something fun! I love summer! I cant wait to go to the river for the 3rd time this month with Rilee! Matty might come and Damon and tomorrow im going to send a mass text out to everyone so anyone is invited.
I need to clean my house first before I go tomorrow so thats incentive! I am kinda tired tonight. Probably because I chose to stay up late last night and watch 7 pounds. It was good but not the best movie ive ever seen. I think I might watch Benjamin Button tonight so that Monday/Tuesday ill have 3 new movies to watch.
I just realized that rent is due soon and I am negative 600 so if I put Nicks checks in the bank ill only have 400 for rent and I need 975… so I think I have to go open another account somewhere and pay with another check. UGH I wish I would have thought ahead… but regardless itll all work out. It has to!


No comments:
Post a Comment