Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 14 June 23rd 2009

Yesterday I was informed that starting next week the days I do possibly work are now 1/2 days. Tonight I went out with a guy I met offline. Kinda random and spur of the moment but he asked Rilee and I to dinner at Cattlemans. He was nice. And good looking. And employed! LOL. Not sure where it would go if anywhere but it was nice to get some dinner and have adult conversation with a nice guy. He was down here for work but lives 3 hours away but is here every 2 weeks.(**side note** he just called and we tentatively planned something for next time he is here) He is a cattle rancher up north and then he races sprint cars and his job is a mini mart delivery man. Like the lighters and energy shots and candy bars. I guess its called impulse buys. Hes nice and has a 9 year old son. He was married but it didnt work out. So we will see where it goes.

I cant wait until school starts. I am getting anxious to finish another semester because it brings me closer to my goal of graduating college! Which is something my mother said that she didnt think I would ever do. I will and I will do more amazing things with my life I just need to accept what God puts before me and trust that he will carry me through when times are tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment