Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 26 July 5th 2009

Today I didnt get up in time to make it to church. Instead we went to SF and went to the Aquarium and walked Pier 39 with Jason and Alyssa. It was amazing to hang out with them again knowing that hes going through some tough times and that he still considers me to be a friend. I love him and Alyssa to death and just want the best for him.
The aquarium was amazing. We had tons of fun even though it was small. We walked through 2 huge tunnels of fish and sharks... saw some Jelly Fish and pet some sting rays and tiger sharks. We had fun walking and talking along the pier and Rilee got to ride her first Carousel.
We went to dinner at this cool little surf style restaurant and the guys sitting next to us were foreign and not only were they cute they also thought Rilee was adorable! If only I could hear all that they were saying translated into english!
Tomorrow is a big day. I get to secret shop. And then on Tues I am going to the lake. YAY. I think Rilee is going to go as well. I cant wait to finally be out there even though its probably going to be a bit chilly. I am very tired from a long day and I think that im going to turn in. Back to the job hunt tomorrow after I finish secret shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment