Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 42 July 21st 2009

OMG my daughter is going to be 15 months tomorrow. She is growing so big. Rilee got to see Jack again today. Its been about 6 weeks he said since he has seen her and she has obviously grown a whole lot. He loves seeing her! Today was an easy therapy session as there hasnt been a lot of negative shit to deal with. Still waiting on him to get in touch with Kim but shes dodging him apparently because from experience I know she checks messages daily. Stupid bitch sometimes. Anyway what did I do today? Oh yes. We got Spooka back. Rilee went to daycare and I cleaned...no no super cleaned the kitchen. Found out that im getting a new dishwasher and hopefully some sort of AC unit or maybe they will get me a fan?
I wish I had a bf. I hate being lonely. And tired of watching movies alone. And tired of cooking for 1. When will this turn around?

No comments:

Post a Comment