Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 31 July 10th 2009

Today Rilee and I went to Mortons Warm Springs which is a mineral pool rec area. We went with Heather and the boys and Grace was there with her camp from gymnastics. Rilee didn't like it much but it was just because she was exhausted and sensory overload. She would sit in my lap and we would lay in the water but she didn't want to be alone. At one point she fell asleep in my arms and took a nap on the lounge chair. Then when we got home she slept for a couple hours and I ended up waking her up to give her some medicine and milk to try to get her full enough to sleep through the night. We both got super tan today and I got a little burnt on my face but I liked it. Ill take Rilee back again when she is well rested.I'm so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment