Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 36 July 15th 2009

Day 36? Holy crap where has my life gone.
It seems to just be wasting away. Another day Rilee gets older. Another day of worry that things are getting paid or done or thought about.
Ugh.

Mary and I went to get the last of our party things. Went to the farmers market and the grocery store(wic vouchers) and finally broke down and went to the food pantry. Why the hell havent I been going there before? I really need to start doing that more often. Free food and I dont feel bad about it because I have a child that needs to eat and I dont have a job. However the lady behind me in line drives a fucking hummer to the food pantry. WTF. I think im going to go rent a porche and go next wednesday.
I hate how people take advantage of shit that is meant to help the ones that could only dream of taking advantage of anything.
Tomorrow I work. Which is good because maybe finally I can start paying some bills off? Ha thats almost a funny joke but I really need to start doing something more than making it. The IRS is supposed to be sending me a form to correct my taxes so I need to keep watching the mail and I found out that today I cant be disenrolled from SSU so its just a matter of time before things are taken care of. Fingers crossed and praying that it all works out in the end. I think it will I just need to be patient.
Life is like that sometimes... a rush to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment