Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 41 July 20th 2009

Holy Crap am I tired. Work today sucked. I get there and find out that im not qualified because I am not bilingual. If the program wasnt helping kids that have disabilities I would have a bigger problem than I do. I mean its not fair that I cant get a job in my country because I dont speak another language.
Anyway so I got stuck filing and cleaning up ants today. WOW. What a job! But I got paid and tomorrow I am going to do more searching and clean my house from top to bottom and just have a me day. I think Wednesday I am going to go to the river alone but we get our kitty back from Angie cause she cant take her with them! Yay :)
Spooka is coming home. Thank God.
I am too tired to stay up much longer ive got to go get my flickr updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment