Today Rilee pooped on the potty by herself! We were in the shower after dinner and she was acting like she had to go so I asked her if she wanted to go potty and she said yes. So I put her on and she put her hands on the side and we talked a little bit then she pooped. And she got really excited and wanted to turn around to look at it! I am so proud of her. So I went and got her a potty seat and some big girl underwear which im am sure she wont be wearing for a long time but they were cute!
I am going to just start this weekend putting her on every hour and see how it goes.
Last night Amy came over to watch The Invisible and it wasnt as good as it sounded. Before our movie we decided to go dumpster diving and we got a helmet and cassette deck thing! Then we decided to try to assemble the tent that I got at the garage sale a couple months ago and it was massive. It didnt fit in the backyard so then we tried in the living room. No such luck. So through much laughing and moving things around we settled for defeat and watched our movie! I love my Amy.
I worked today and have a job with Manpower next week being an aid. I cant wait it pays well and itll be fun to do something new. I should hear from OSH as well. I like this day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment