Today was a good day. I went to the OSH interview and think that I did well. There are 300 people and only 60 jobs so ive made it pretty far! It would be nice to have a job lined up for after school starts but im not going to hold my breath on that one.
Rilee was with Amy and her cousin this morning while I went to the interview and then I met Laurie for coffee to catch up on life. Then I met Amy and Taylor at BK to eat lunch and have a million and 2 giggles. Its always funny with her.
Came home and took an extensive nap with Rilee and when we woke up we went to Costco with Brent to get the stuff for this weekends BBQ. I cant wait to have a grown up party! Rilee will be with Amy so that should be fun!
Nothing new really about anything else. Its really hot lately and even right now I cant sleep cause im sweating. I hope that I get the air conditioner fixed really soon. Or get a good fan. I got paid today from Manpower. Came out to be almost 70 bucks. I should do that again! Money money money. I should probably keep applying for more jobs but I havent gotten around to it. I have to call the IRS tomorrow to hopefully get financial aid settled in. Too hot to have my laptop on my lap so im signing off for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment