Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

Day 45 July 24th 2009

NICK AND I ARE ENGAGED!
Meaning my future husband and father of my child will soon be coming out here and we will become a happy family and prepare for a wedding. OMG I get to plan my wedding!
Rilee got shots today. UGH that sucked but I learned that she is 32in tall and 23lbs 7.5oz. Shes such a string bean I love her. Because she was so upset after the doctors we couldnt go to the river so we came home and she napped and I guess so did I. Then we went to the store and got some things for dinner. I cooked bbq chicken and cucumber salad and some angel hair pasta. It was sooo good. Gave Rilee a bath and then put her to bed.
Amy came over again last night and we played more Mario Party. Now its official we are addicted! I love her so much. Brent also came over last night and brought me "be happy" burger king and made me try some soy ice cream that was really good! I love having good friends.
I am exhausted today though. Lots of emotional thinking that ive been doing. Lots more ahead....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment