Rilee went back to daycare today and its her last week until my school starts. She loves her school so she might miss it but its just a month! We go see Daddy soon which is exciting for me because I have a new mindset towards him now. Planning my wedding is so much fun! I love all the ideas that im getting but I am for sure going to make sure we are able to pay for it and if not we will just push the wedding date back. I want to be able to afford it and not skimp on what I want.
Amy stayed until about noon and we watched another movie that ended weird but it was better. I am watching Babel while I write this right now.
Rilee and I went to the fair tonight. It was fun just my girl and I but next year Daddy will be here too. We took another photo booth picture and I have made it a tradition. Hopefully it lasts throughout the years. I had fun.
I am going to get back to my movie not much else to write.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment