Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 28 July 7th 2009

Wow was today crazy! I went to a job fair for OSH. Which turned into a long wait (3hours) for a short interview (3 mins) But if I get a good job out of it then thats wonderful! I also signed on with my friend Bobs company which sells coupons to companies. I get to try out my selling techniques. I hope that I can do well as I would love to start making some money and I can mostly do it on my own time. That would be awesome I just have to learn to be more pushy and assertive. I think I can handle it and if nothing else I gave it my best shot.
Saw Jack today. He is going to try to get my records from my past so we can start tackling the hard shit. It would be nice if I could breathe easy one day because I was able to put something behind me. I hope something positive comes from the past issues and it doesnt just stir up shit. Its already hard for me to think that hopefully soon we will be in possession of my records. If she still has them that is. I think im going to try to get them from Alan Springer too from PCS. Its about time I buckle down and get on with my own life instead of living through everyone elses.
For some crazy reason when I gave Rilee a bath tonight she had a serious meltdown. As in she freaked out and jumped out of the tub and screamed bloody murder. What the hell happened to my water baby? I hope this was just a 1 time thing and not something crazy but she has started hating to get in the car too. I hope that I didnt start her in daycare too soon and she thinks that im abandoning her. That wouldnt be good at all.
So im working on things in my head. I have a lead to a job. I met a funny cute guy at the OSH thing today. And I am working for Heather a little this week and next.... life wasnt so bad today!
The cutie I met is only 18 though.. but he is nice and funny so we will see! Slow and steady wins the race!
Tomorrow I finalize things with the manager for the coupon company and hopefully I can get a portfolio together this weekend and get out there and sell sell sell. It would be nice to at least make enough to get a car payment a month! Or something!
Amy comes back thursday... I have a soccer game tomorrow night... and hopefully Mary and I are having our "singles" bbq on Saturday. I need to stay focused and harbor this positive energy. Itll all work out for the bestest! And if this coupon selling job works out... I can work it into my schedule if school pans out. And if not I can work at OSH and this side job. But if it works out REALLY well then I can do it full time on my own time! YAY me.
I am about to go eat my pudding I made and watch a movie. I wish I had someone that wanted to cuddle... but in due time. The right man will come along soon enough and he wont be able to get enough of my cuddles. Life is good. I just need to make sure I keep remembering that.

No comments:

Post a Comment