Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 27 July 6th 2009

Today was awesome. In the kinda crappy lots happened sort of way.
I did my secret shopping and got chased by some crazy people mad that I caught them doing something wrong.. then I talked to the guy that I had to report to and he was so funny to talk to. If only asking someone on a date over the phone wasnt a breech of their job! Then I went to get sushi alone which is always crappy to do but I enjoyed my quiet time without a mess and having to talk to someone.
I went to pick up Rilee and she was a mess so I brought her home to nap. Though walking in my door was a 3 day notice that said either I have to get out or the kitty has to go. So I texted all my friends and Angie and CJ were willing to take her and now she is a happy kitty on a farm in Forestville until they move to Idaho for CJs schooling. So thats sad but good news that Spooka and punkie have both found new safe loving homes.
Tomorrow I see Jack at 12. Probably going to do some house cleaning up after the kitties and put laundry away and vaccuum and put the dishes away. Get things in order while Rilee plays at school. I really hope that my financial aide comes through sometime soon or ill be very sad. I want to be back in school very much.
I miss friends. Amy comes back soon and this weekend Mary and I might be having a singles BBQ which would be fun. I will have to find some people to invite. Itll be interesting.
Anyway its about movie time. Life will pick up soon. Seeing Jack tomorrow will be good and since im not going to the lake since the person I was going to go with is a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment