Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Day 29 July 8th 2009
Just now realized that it was my moms birthday today. Maybe that's why I was in such a sour mood? Not like the day went well at all anyway. Jason from the OSH thing made plans with me last night to hang out tonight and completely flaked. Not a call or returned text or anything. This guy I was friends with named Chris Rosano decided he didn't want to be friends anymore so he deleted me off his friends list and won't return my contact efforts. This coming out of the blue. I only worked 3 hours today and Heather made it seem like tomorrow won't be any better. I was supposed to be on Sids soccer team today but he texted me last minute and pretty much told me to hit the road they got someone new. Fuck people treating me like shit. I'm so tired of being hurt. Today was a very hard day. Here's to hoping tomorrow is better and not so tough to wade through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment