Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 43 July 22nd 2009

Rilee is 15 months old today. I cant believe how much time has passed. She is getting so big. Amy came over tonight and we played way too many hours of Mario Party. Jeremy and his friend CJ came and hung out for awhile too. It was fun to just laugh and talk with friends. Amy and I both agree that CJ is out of line with his sex talk but thankfully I can just tell Jeremy to never bring him to my house again!
I love how since Jeremy and I are friends that Debbie thinks that im some bitch now. He is about to get married yes.. but that doesnt mean that he cant have friends that are girls. UGH this world is so messed up sometimes. Anyway Amy and I made dinner. Steak and broccoli and I made some yummy potatoes in the oven. It was fun and delicious.
The night was long and ended with Amy having a "friend" over. He was "nice"
And we tried watching a foreign film but that didnt work so well!
Quote from this evening that I love
"Im kinda bigger I hope you dont mind"

No comments:

Post a Comment