Well today was a long one! Amy spent the night last night and after I took Rilee to daycare which I was late picking her up from...ooops. (my day was weird) we made breakfast from the leftover veggie and some eggs. It was yummy. I cant wait to get a job so that I am able to start cooking and baking more.
So the dishwasher came and was installed and the whole time Amy and I just stayed in bed talking. So much for sleeping in. Then we played another round of that Mario Party nonsense and cut our play time down! We are addicted I believe. And then... I went to get an application to hopefully work on campus which ill be dropping off tomorrow before I take Rilee to the doctors. Then I think that I am taking the both of us out to the river to have a mommy and me day. We havent been in awhile so I think that its about time that we go! I love doing fun little things with her. I think this saturday we are going to the SF zoo with Rob and his daughter buts its not finalized yet. I hope that I get a job soon.
OSH never called me...so that means that I didnt get a job. Screw this economy. UGH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment